www.frankmanipole.com

www.frankmanipole.com

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Another Houzz Client!

Dream Client With a Wish List

In one of my previous posts I explained how much of a business tool the website Houzz.com has been for me over the past 6 months. We make sure to regularly post in the discussion boards, not only to help promote the brand of 'Frank Manipole' but to assist homeowners in need. A little over a week ago, I came across a posting in the discussion forum from an individual in New Jersey looking for ideas to revamp the look of his home's exterior. I posted a brief opinion and explained how 3D CAD renderings may be of help to him to give him several views and options to choose from and allow him to modify as needed.



Two weeks later, we received an inquiry through my website FrankManipole.com and low and behold it was from the same individual who had posted the thread on Houzz. He was very interested in what I could do to assist him in his potential renovation project. We first started with drawings for the exterior, given him and his wife's recommendations and requests. From here, the project ended up being full-blown with renderings for the entire home (interior re-designs, skylights, floor plan reconfig, etc).



I must say to all of you, these homeowners have been a dream client for me as they are fantastic at communicating well and have lots of ideas. It was amazing to wake up at the start of each day to several emails from the homeowners with several attachments of photos of spaces they adored and wanted to be implemented in their new design. Their wish list was long, but I found it to be motivating in each task, to help them accomplish the design of their revamped home. One thing I also admired was the fact they insisted on my opinion in the design and were consistently asking how I would design certain aspects of the home. Normally, I am used to fulfilling each request for the client from A to Z, so this was a nice change for me to have a little say in the design.

As of today, this project is still ongoing, and I must say this has been probably one of my favorite projects to date. I look forward to seeing the 'after' photos once the homeowners complete this massive project. I send them my best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment